2013年11月20日星期三

soldes louboutin priced.I wouldn recommend

Books More information religious articles 2013 Pas Cher Christian Louboutin Chaussure En Lingne Fance gifts Eichlers on coney island ave.Is not an honest store.Because one day i walked in and i purchased a item.On my way home i stopped off by another judaica store in the area and i saw the exact same item for $10 cheaper so i went in to that store and i asked him if this item was on sale.The owner of that store told me no.That louboutin femme pas cher is the regular price.And i went to another judaica store and it was the same price.So i went back to eichlers and i told them i saw cheaper some were else.The man replied wait for the manager i waited.The manger told me sorry this is the price.I replied can i return it he told me no, that is not a reason for return and please leave.I left the store and i was schocked.The store is very over soldes louboutin priced.I wouldn recommend it to any person. This is by far the biggest judaica store you find in brooklyn, so the selection is really top notch.They have everything ranging from books, tallits and music to kippas and candlesticks.This is a great place to shop for grooms gifts tallit bags and kittels as well as ornate tallits.They do have a good variety and price range so even if you are looking for something more basic you can find it here.Plus, there is a nice selection of kosher cookbooks too.

没有评论:

发表评论